Tuesday, February 15, 2011

BACK, AND IN BEIJING!

Friends!!!!

It's been too long, and I must apologize profusely to you all.
I'm in Beijing, China.

People are skinny here. The models are feathery and looming. There is a burgeoning fashion scene. There is food EVERYWHERE.

So obviously, a recipe for semi-disaster slash opportunity for improvement.

I lost like 10 pounds, I suspect from eating so many hot peppers and drinking gallons of green tea every day.
Then I got a foodborne illness that helped me drop a few more pounds. I was feelin' great. Especially when my boyfriend's doctor dad suggested that it's "impossible to lose weight with a stomach bug". Ughhhh.

Bad me. Because after this, I ate rice and bread and all sorts of delicious treats ad nauseum. I ate at a buffet. And, contrary to Dr. Dad's claims, I gained. I gained. I gained. I'm back at 60 kg. I guess the good news is that I don't have a stomach bug?

Anyway, I'm back on the straight and narrow now, especially since I got an offer to model for a prominent Chinese clothing company. We'll see how things go. PLEASE UPDATE ME ON Y'ALL'S PROGRESS! NOW!
I missed you so much.
xoxoxoxoxox
Eva

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You're back! It's good to hear you've been mainly well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're back :) :)
    are you LIVING in Beijing? Cuz that's really awesome!
    oOoOo!!! a model? that's awesome, though i'm not very surprised :)
    glad your back love!

    ReplyDelete