So the lovely Madamoiselles Sophie, Ava-Rose, and Emry nominated me for a Blogger Addict Award! SO SWEET! It feels nice to be read, and shared with friends.
Anyway here are my opinions, though they may mean nary a thing to thee...
(is this how you do it?)
1) A day without eating slip-ups
2) Classical music (I have been playing piano my whole life, it's got a special place in my heart, I guess...I love Rachmaninoff, Beethoven, Bach--so structured!, and Debussy)
3) Painting, and FINISHING a painting!
4) Affirmation--I know it's bad, but in any realm of my life others' approval and admiration is prized by yours truly...pathetic?
5) Gardening--because it's wholesome and meditative, burns calories, and VEGGIES ARE FUCKING HEALTHY YO!
6) Thinspo that's aesthetically advanced, a la Zen Thinspo.
7) Nintendo 64--it's a blast from the past!
1) When self-doubt and criticism prevent productivity and happiness--the "You're no good!" voice.
2) Being away from my boyfriend...my best friend and love of my life (Read: why my summer has blown--DEFINITELY not literally)
3) Thunder thighs-- 'nuff said
4) The feeling of a stomach distended with food
6) Neoliberalism, conservatism, fundamentalism, basically all those -isms.
Also. J'aime beaucoup/I love, a very very lot...
ALL OF YOU BEAUTIFUL SOULS!
You have been keeping me strong, and positive. Until recently I had no idea there were this many amazing creative people with similar problems to my own. It is seriously so enlightening and motivating to read your words day-to-day.
PS: Here they are, the nominations. *Unfolds envelope*
désespérée de maigrir--a pretty new blog to read!
Ms. Peridot, par excellence
post-PS: CHECK OUT THIS MOTHAFUCKIN' WAD OF BLACK GUM I CHEWED
sry, I know it's gross. BUT THE COLOR! WTF!